S-BAND SERVICE

Real-Time Tasking For Your On-Orbit Assets

 

HIGH AVAILABILITY CONNECTION FOR SPACE ASSETS

Our S-Band Service contains a proprietary combination of hardware and software customers can integrate onto their space assets to experience real-time, always on TT&C and improved on-orbit communications.

 

HOW IT WORKS

INTEGRATE OUR S-TERMINAL


Kepler’s S-Terminal can seamlessly integrate onto any satellite – designed for U-class spacecraft.

LAUNCH YOUR SATELLITE MISSION


Our S-Terminal is flown as a hosted payload and operators will have access to our regulatory licenses and ground station networks.

CONNECT TO THE KEPLER NETWORK


Highly configurable and adaptable, The Kepler Network is designed to be backwards compatible with customer satellites.

REAL-TIME, ALWAYS ON CONNECTION


Kepler’s solution has proven flight heritage, enabling satellites to transfer data to the ground through space-to-ground and satellite-to-satellite links.

Learn More

Real-time, always-on satellite communications

At Kepler, we are giving customers the foundation needed to achieve their missions without the restrictions of a standard ground station infrastructure. A growing challenge in space operations is the limited communications of orbiting assets with the ground. Satellites in low Earth orbit can communicate with the earth 30% of the time, at best, leaving 70% unaccounted for. This discrepancy prevents operators from real-time tasking with their satellites, creating bottlenecks in the ability to downlink time-sensitive data.  

 

Our S-Band Service is a tested and proven technology. Four days after launch, the Kepler team successfully demonstrated the inter-satellite link, validating another stepping stone towards delivering The Kepler Network. 

 

Kepler’s S-Band Service allows operators to respond to the dynamic needs of their missions, addressing communication obstacles with the development of an always-on constellation of small satellites, armed with technology that will act as a data relay in space, essentially delivering the Internet for space-borne assets. Through the constellation we call The Kepler Network, our S-Band Service will provide operators in low Earth orbit increased and consistent access to satellites, enabling real-time, always-on access at data rates of 10-40 KBPS. Timely access to space-generated data is a critical asset for defense, weather, and earth observation endeavors.  

 

In The News

Product Features

Connect your satellite to The Kepler Network with our S-Terminal

Our S-Band Service enables Earth Observation and other applications through a software-defined S-Band radio terminal designed for telemetry, tracking, and command (TT&C) in low Earth orbit. The system provides two patch antennas, enabling omnidirectional coverage and full-duplex capability. Designed and assembled in our state-of-the-art production facility, all hardware undergoes a rigorous testing and qualification process, ensuring it withstands the same demands as our existing constellation of 19 satellites.  

 

REAL-TIME SATELLITE TASKING
RESPOND TO ANOMALIES IN REAL-TIME
ENABLES REAL-TIME TIPPING AND CUEING
SUPPORTS NEW EDGE COMPUTING APPLICATIONS
GAIN INSIGHT INTO CRITICAL OPERATIONS
REDUCE RESOURCES SPENT PLANNING AND COORDINATING COMMUNICATIONS
DOWNLINK PAYLOAD DATA USING AN ALWAYS-ON LOW DATA RATE STREAM
Download Brochure

 

Kepler’s Solution In Action

Our S-Band Service enhances on-orbit logistics, expanding mission potential by providing smarter solutions to global gaps in space communications.

Telemetry, Tracking & Commanding

Enhanced availability for mission success

Space Traffic Management

Consistent tracking of your space assets

Edge Computing

Earth observation insights through constant low data rate stream

READY TO HAVE CONSTANT CONNECTION?

Talk to our team for customized pricing and technical information to enhance your mission.

Your Full Name
Field is required!
Field is required!
Your Phone Number
Field is required!
Field is required!
Your E-mail Address
Field is required!
Field is required!
Company Name
Field is required!
Field is required!
Message
Field is required!
Field is required!
  • How did you hear about us?
  • LinkedIn
  • Advertisement
  • Media
  • Conferences
  • Internet Search
  • Word of Mouth
  • Other
How did you hear about us?
Field is required!
Field is required!